Douglas Community Electricity Aggregation is an electricity supply program offered by the Town of Douglas to provide residents and businesses with new, Town-vetted options for electricity supply. National Grid continues to deliver your electricity, repair power outages, and maintain the electricity grid; they also send you one bill for the electricity you used.
On the Douglas Community Electricity Aggregation website (MassCEA.com/Douglas), residents, business owners, and other electricity customers can
• Learn how the program works;
• See different electricity products;
• Easily enroll in any of the program options or leave (opt-out) the program;
• Read the aggregation plan;
• See the benefits of supporting renewable energy generation.
Please Click to view details about your Community’s Electricity Aggregation program