What if I do not have any employee’s?
If you feel that you are not required to carry workers’ compensation, you must sign a sworn affidavit that no such coverage is required. A copy of the signed affidavit must be sent to the Town Clerk’s Office.

For more information, or to view the Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit, visit ourBusiness Certificate page.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file a Business Certificate?
2. Where does one file a Business Certificate Application?
3. What about a change in business?
4. Does the Business Certificate have to be displayed?
5. How much does it cost to file?
6. Do you need proof of workers’ compensation coverage?
7. What if I do not have any employee’s?