- Annual open enrollment for Fiscal 2022 begins Tuesday, April 13, 2021 to Thursday, May 13, 2021.
- Important Open Enrollment information was issued to each benefit eligible employee via a hard copy that was attached to all Town & School District employees payroll check issued on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- If you did not receive a notice, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 508-476-4000, extension 256.
- Deadline for enrollments and any plan changes is Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
- Please refer to this page for questions relating to Health Plans offered by the Town of Douglas as well as life, disability and 403 B and 457 providers.
Health Insurance Provider Change
Effective July 1, 2020, Health Plans Inc. will be the Health Insurance Provider for the Town of Douglas. We have made available to you the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., EPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA and the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., PPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA. You may view the Schedule of Benefits by clicking on the applicable Schedule of Benefits for your plan or print for easier reading.
If you have specific questions regarding the new Health Plans Inc. Plans being offered, please contact Member Services at 1-877-734-6995.
Health & Dental Enrollment
Health and dental enrollment applications may be obtained in the Treasurer's Office. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Tuesday evenings 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits, or any of the information on this page, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 505-476-4000, extension 256.
- FY 22 Open Enrollment Cover with Rates and Health Insurance Policy.pdf
- FY 22 Health Insurance Rates with contact info for vendors
- EXPRESS SCRIPTS FY22.pdf
- MSGSMeds-CANRX FY22.pdf
- Summary of Benefits HPI-EPO 07012021
- Summary of Benefits HPI -PPO PLAN 07012021
- HPI Enrollment Form 2021
- Detailed Summary of Benefits HPI-PPO Effective 712021
- Detail Summary of Benefits HPI-EPO Effective 712021
- ALTUS DENTAL Low Plan 07012021-06302022
- ALTUS DENTAL- High Plan 07012021-06302022
- Altus Dental Enrollment (PDF)
- MyTelemedicine FY 22.pdf
- Programs for your Health FY22.pdf
- MSHG-Managing Diabetes.pdf
- HEALTH PLANS INC-understanding your card-07092019124039
- Colonial Life Insurance Benefits Offered (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Flyer (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Guide (PDF)
- MetLife Index Selector (PDF)
- MetLife Long Tern Disability Insurance (PDF)
- Request for Direct Deposit (PDF)
- TSA Transaction information form-09252018150643
- 403b Plan information for employees and advisors-09252018150531
- TSA Consulting Announcement
- TSA-Salary reduction agreement-10012018104428
- TSA Contact List-10012018104449
- 403(b)-Universal Availability Notice-18-19-10012018104650
- BOSTON MUTUAL-BASIC LIFE AND ACCIDENTAL D AND D-PDF
- VOTE TO AMEND CAFETERIA PLAN-2-19-19-PDF
- CAFETERIA PLAN SUMMARY 7-1-18-PDF
- 2021 ModelCreditableCoverageDisclosureNotice0401111